Our large industrial fans achieve volumetric flow rate of up to 1,000,000 m³/h and pressures of up to 75,000 Pa and the standard version is designed for temperatures of -40°C to +750°C. Depending on the
application, we produce customer-specific centrifugal and axial fans and our experienced ventilation technology experts give you personal advice and support.
Features of our steel industrial fans
– Volume flows of up to 1 million m³/h
– Pressure of up to 75,000 Pa
– Customised and tailored custom solutions
– Versatile in use – a wide range of possible applications in many industries
– Steel, ATEX, high temperature
– Extensive accessories and special versions available
Our standard fan design is based on powder-coated construction steel. Using high-alloy acid-, rust- and temperature-resistant coating systems reinforces their resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
In addition, our fans are characterised by the following features:
– Aerodynamically and acoustically optimised impellers with a backward curved or radially ending blade shape
– High efficiency levels over a wide operating range
– Static and dynamic balancing in accordance with DIN ISO 1940
Depending on the individual requirements, our fan housings‘ solid structural form has simple or gas-tight welding seams and can be designed with a variety of shaft sealing systems.